Failed at printing and adjusting

Posted · Failed at printing and adjusting

Hi guys;

I need help for adjusting the printer.

I tried all the explanations at "3DVERKSTAN" 's website but could not find a solution for fails.

You can see from the pictures above.

1. Walls are not touching

I streched all the belts and lubricated rods. Tightened all the screws on the pulleys.

2. Extrusions problem

extruder motor is working well. Tried the atomic pull techinque for cleaning the nozzle. adjusted the extruder parts screws.

But nothing changed

I've got really good printing at first then moved the printer to another city so it moved and some adjustments are changed. I'am using same material and the same files for tests.

Need help

Thanks

Burak Lüleci

Umo+

IMG 1746

IMG 1745

IMG 1744

walls are not touching

OK can you please send us the settings that you used for the print - are those pics all from the same print?. Are pics 1& 4 of the base? It looks as if the first few layers are a wall and then there is a platform further up the model, is that correct?

Also helpful if you could send a pic of the model from Cura or your modelling software so we can get a feel for what it is meant to look like and where on the model pics 2&3 are located.

You do not mention levelling the bed and setting the nozzle to bed distance. Did you do this? Did you do it slowly and carefully, maybe several times?

Yes you re correrct 1 and 4 th ones are stopped printings cause i saw the mistakes.

Settings are cura 15.02's basic fast printing settings.

Model is 3d scanned of me.

I printed it before and it was perfect.

Also i checked the bed leveling many times by using cura s bed levelling software.

Checked the rods distances by using UMO s rod leveling sticks.

I can send the pictures of the first good printing and the last ones too.

Ok I am still in the dark really because I do not know what the settings in " Basic fast" are - but that is probably irrelevant as you have done the print successfully before - using the same setting?

I suspect the problem is either that you have filament stuck in the nozzle or a problem with the drive system (causing you to under extrude) or you have suffered a hardware problem from the move (possibly the more probable). I will need to hand you over to UM owners for that one.

I would start with a more basic print and using the normal rate of 0.1 step height, checking carefully your Cura settings, or was this produced using the old Cura file you used before? I don't hav an origional Ultimaker so not sure where the problem may be but the flow looks uneven, has the tension on the feeder changed? And is the room temperature different? As slightly different temperature settings may be needed.