Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
talkats

SUPPORT EVERYWHERE

hi everyone!

i'm new here but i have my um2 over 2 month.

everything is great but today i found my self in dead end...

Any object I am trying to print without material support stick to BuildTak and print out well. but Every object that I put in the option of "support everywhere" , not stick at all and trailed along the width of the tray.

(I've tried about 5 different objects with and without Support)

i'm using cura 15.01

the support settings are :

structure type -lines

overhang-60%

fill amount -10%

distance x/y 0.7mm

distance 7 0.15 mm

is anyone have that problem?

is anyone know how to fix it?

thanks a lot

talkats

Might visit Shurik here on the forum--http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/user/25405-shurik/. He's from Israel as well, and a pretty sharp UM2'er.

Also, pop into chat tomorrow, and ask there.

Sorry, no one responded to you earlier today. I'm sure there is a solution, if the right people can collaborate with you. Hang in there, Help's a comin'.!!!

Might visit Shurik here on the forum--http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/user/25405-shurik/. He's from Israel as well, and a pretty sharp UM2'er.

Also, pop into chat tomorrow, and ask there.

Sorry, no one responded to you earlier today. I'm sure there is a solution, if the right people can collaborate with you. Hang in there, Help's a comin'.!!!

thanks a lot! :-P

I have a vague memory of some problems with that version of CURA, recommend updating to the slightly newer release 15.02.1

I would always try support "touching buildplate" first its simpler and uses less materiel - then take a look at the layers view (top right image in CURA)

Its hard to understand your problem - pictures would help a lot