Old forum, read only

SandervG

Posted (edited) · Old forum, read only

Hi Guys,

We have opened up the old forum [read only], if you want to collect 'lost' information from your direct messages you can now access them again and retrieve whatever you need.

During the migration it wasn't possible to reconnect all the follows from the old forum to the new one.

If you go to My Profile > Content I Follow you see all the topics you used to follow.

We are still looking into migrating all the follows (keep in mind, it is not yet clear if this is possible. It may be a yes, it may be a no), but if you need the interesting topics which you used to follow right now, and you have lost track of them or if you don't want to wait and go ahead and follow your most favorite threads you can now find and follow them again.

If you copy the subject title or retype just a few keywords you are able to find your threads using the search function in the top right corner.

5a330d62a91b5_Schermafbeelding2015-05-08om10_27_41.png.842dbf8efacb0cf4c1993201bc05ed2d.png

small note: The search option on the forum still needs some tweaking, I was able to find all the posts I was looking for through the 'global search' function. I was able to find almost all the topics I was looking for with the forum search option.

5a330d62a91b5_Schermafbeelding2015-05-08om10_27_41.png.842dbf8efacb0cf4c1993201bc05ed2d.png

Edited by Guest

Posted · Old forum, read only

For once, my login worked on first trial... ;)

@SandervG : Do we also have to transfer old missing pictures by ourselves or will this be done by Ultimaker? I would prefer the second as then old post don't have to be modified with new image numbers.

• Like 1

For once, my login worked on first trial... ;)

@SandervG : Do we also have to transfer old missing pictures by ourselves or will this be done by Ultimaker? I would prefer the second as then old post don't have to be modified with new image numbers.

You can. Along with looking into migrating the follows, we are also going to look into migrating the pictures. So a solution may come from us, if you can not wait you can transfer old pictures yourself.

Is this some kind of solution/answer for you?

So a solution may come from us, if you can not wait you can transfer old pictures yourself.

Is this some kind of solution/answer for you?

If the word I put in italic would have been 'will' then yes. With 'may' there is not too much information in it... :(