Windows 10

fallen013

So I updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago, I tried to run Cura 15.2 and it said NO. I uninstalled and installed latest version of Cura and it won't even open.

Anyone else had this and any idea on how to get round it?

Posted (edited) · Windows 10

I'm working with 15.02.1 and it runs with windows 10

edit..

Even the old version 13.04 I use for small and transparent prints still works (Lucky me ):)

Edited by Guest

Posted · Windows 10

I've now even gone as far as stripping out the laptop and doing a clean install of windows 10 and every time I try to start the latest version of Cura it just pops up with will not run and closes down. Run in compatibility more for WIN 7 and 8 and same result. I tried running as admin and it still happens, takes a couple of minutes but just shuts down.

All my drivers are upto date and It's not leaving me an error file or giving me a reason it won't run.

I worked with Cura 15.04 and Windows 10 without any crashs. Since yesterday and the update KB3122947 and KB 3116908 - Windows 10 Version 1511 I got crashs of Cura 15.04 and 15.06.

Hopefully a update will come soon.

Maybe an update of the display drivers already does the job?

I already updated the AMD Radeon Driver 15.30.1025

Posted · Windows 10

I've updated my windows 10 and since then I can not run any of the versions of Cure, nor the latest version.

The problem is that I have Simplifly3D and neither is it running after I've updated windows.

I do not know what I do, I just can not slice anything!

Posted · Windows 10

Hi,

Check you graphics card drivers and update to the latest version. This could fix the issue. 

On 20/05/2018 at 13:32, Nicolinux said:

Oi,

Verifique os drivers da placa gráfica e atualize para a versão mais recente. Isso poderia corrigir o problema. 

1899080524_Placadevideo.thumb.png.48c30b64fdbb8a0f4121435c80d5fd77.png

Eu ja atualizei minha placa de video mais não resolveu, já formatei minha maquina e ele não funciona.

Placa de video.png