Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
drofnas

404 Error - Adv Maintenance Guide

What OS do you use and what browser?

OSX - Chrome v46.0.2490.80

That link you gave is still showing 404 for me as well. I wonder if maybe you have a working (cached) version of that page SandervG ;-)

Have you tried opening that page in an Incognito Window (Chrome) or similar so that it doesn't load the webpage from cache?

What OS do you use and what browser?

OSX - Chrome v46.0.2490.80

That link you gave is still showing 404 for me as well. I wonder if maybe you have a working (cached) version of that page SandervG ;-)

Have you tried opening that page in an Incognito Window (Chrome) or similar so that it doesn't load the webpage from cache?

D'oh! .. 404 :(

Will address it Monday morning.

404 should not be influenced by browser. It's usually a server issue or a broken link.

I could be completely wrong, but if SandervG had a working version of that path cached, then wouldn't the browser try and load the cached version instead of hitting the server? But maybe "all" browsers always hit the server to check for the status codes before loading from cache.

I could be completely wrong, but if SandervG had a working version of that path cached, then wouldn't the browser try and load the cached version instead of hitting the server? But maybe "all" browsers always hit the server to check for the status codes before loading from cache.

Could happen, i'm not quite sure how most browser do the caching. I think in our case the company network does some caching aswell. This is why you test sites with ctrl+f5 for refresh, as that force reloads a page.