Cura Connect | Survey Read more... ×
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
SandervG

Ulti-Evening January 11th

First of all, Happy New Year and best wishes to you all!

I hope you all had a great time celebrating New Year and stayed safe.

The first Ulti-Evening of 2016 is coming up with an inspiring theme.

We have co-founder Erik de Bruin and Martin van Wezel tell something about e-nable.

Erik has been involved in building a tool called hand-o-matic. It's a tool that will take a prosthetic design and generate a fitting STL. Martin has been involved with e-nable by building hand-devices for Dutch kids in need.

Have you ever wondered how to build a hand device? Erik and Martin have all the ins and outs and they may even bring a few we can assemble.

Date: 11-01-2016

Time: 17.00 - 22.00

17.00 - 18.00 Arrival (Bring your Ultimaker!) and order food (10 euro pp)

18.30 - 19.00 Presentation

19.00 - 22.00 E-nable time!

• Like 1

Nope, but if you want to join us for dinner you do need to come in time, which is between 1700-1800.

If you can I would suggest to come between 1730 and 1800, there probably won't be a lot of people yet around 1700.

See you there!

just booked my hotel, i'll be there around 17h30, just bought a raptor kit aswell from 3D universe and gonna start printing my parts for the raptor reloaded tonight! I hope everything will be done in time, I noticed this event pretty late but I've been wanting to be able to make prostetics from the moment I got my ultimaker :D See you there!

• Like 1

just booked my hotel, i'll be there around 17h30, just bought a raptor kit aswell from 3D universe and gonna start printing my parts for the raptor reloaded tonight! I hope everything will be done in time, I noticed this event pretty late but I've been wanting to be able to make prostetics from the moment I got my ultimaker :DSee you there!

Where in Belgium are you coming from that you think you need to book a hotel? I used to come from Antwerp and just drive back.