Ulti-Evening January 11th

SandervG

Posted · Ulti-Evening January 11th

First of all, Happy New Year and best wishes to you all!

I hope you all had a great time celebrating New Year and stayed safe.

The first Ulti-Evening of 2016 is coming up with an inspiring theme.

We have co-founder Erik de Bruin and Martin van Wezel tell something about e-nable.

Erik has been involved in building a tool called hand-o-matic. It's a tool that will take a prosthetic design and generate a fitting STL. Martin has been involved with e-nable by building hand-devices for Dutch kids in need.

Have you ever wondered how to build a hand device? Erik and Martin have all the ins and outs and they may even bring a few we can assemble.

Date: 11-01-2016

Time: 17.00 - 22.00

17.00 - 18.00 Arrival (Bring your Ultimaker!) and order food (10 euro pp)

18.30 - 19.00 Presentation

19.00 - 22.00 E-nable time!

• Like 1

We will bring all the parts needed to build several hands. If you already have printed some parts please bring them as well so we can continue with it during the Ulti-evening :)

Nope, but if you want to join us for dinner you do need to come in time, which is between 1700-1800.

If you can I would suggest to come between 1730 and 1800, there probably won't be a lot of people yet around 1700.

See you there!

just booked my hotel, i'll be there around 17h30, just bought a raptor kit aswell from 3D universe and gonna start printing my parts for the raptor reloaded tonight! I hope everything will be done in time, I noticed this event pretty late but I've been wanting to be able to make prostetics from the moment I got my ultimaker :D See you there!

• Like 1

just booked my hotel, i'll be there around 17h30, just bought a raptor kit aswell from 3D universe and gonna start printing my parts for the raptor reloaded tonight! I hope everything will be done in time, I noticed this event pretty late but I've been wanting to be able to make prostetics from the moment I got my ultimaker :DSee you there!

Where in Belgium are you coming from that you think you need to book a hotel? I used to come from Antwerp and just drive back.