Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
bcomella

Best Filament in the US

I am looking to purchase filament that is sold from a store in the US.  I have found a few suggestions on stores from this forum but most take me to sites outside the US.  

Is there a good filament sold online that is located in the US? It makes purchasing and shipping so much easier through my work if the store has a US address.

Edited by Guest

I ordered my um2+ and a few spools of colorfabb pla from 3d universe, which is based in the US. Also there is Matterhackers who carry a few different brands of filament. Amazon too.

Are you looking for a particular brand/type of filament?

Made Solid is based in CA and makes their product in the USA

3DOM is based in North Dakota and makes their filament in the USA

Fbrc8 is based in Tennessee and carries Faberdashery and other filaments

Printed Solid is based in Delaware and carries colorfabb, proto pasta, taulman etc

Proto Pasta is based in Washington state and make a variety of specialty filaments

I have ordered from all of these companies.

I have yet to use Matterhackers but they are based in the USA as well and just started a line of their own filament.

Hope it helps

• Like 2