Im just started with 3d printing. and i need som help with a project.

Posted · Im just started with 3d printing. and i need som help with a project.

Hi. I'm sorry for my English in the forehand .

I have an idea for a project that I'm having trouble with .

I want to make a cylinder with treading on the inside on both sides of the cylinder( up and down ) . and caps for them.

I watch Youtube and haven't had any luck .

i want i like the pic. but different dimensions

DSC_0131.thumb.JPG.cf40c91959de011f6b7f722f35f1c358.JPG

100mm height

and 19.6mm diameter

DSC_0131.thumb.JPG.cf40c91959de011f6b7f722f35f1c358.JPG

You want relatively large threads like this part:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:925556

Just as a sidenote: Fine threads are possible too. For a C-Mount lens i have printed a thread with 25.4mm diameter and ~0.75mm pitch at 0.08mm layer height and it worked better than the c-mount extension adapters made of aluminium that I bought from ebay. I only added 0.2mm to the diameter, which seems necessary for all vertical holes.

hi guys. i have tried fusion360.[print=

Upload your photo by drag & drop

Choose a file

Main image

* Required Fields

Enter your print details

Used in:AerospaceArchitectureArtAutomotiveEngineeringFablabsFashionHumanitarian aidJewelryManufacturingMedicineProduct designResearchPrimary educationSecondary educationUniversityDIY, hobbies and home

Used as:Concept modelsFunctional prototypesEnd-use partsTools, jigs and fixturesMolds and castingVisualization aidsLessons

Layer resolution:20 micron21-40 micron41-60 micron61-80 micron81-100 micron101-120 micron121-150 micron151-200 micron201-250 micron251-300 micron

3D printer:Ultimaker 2+Ultimaker 2 Extended+Ultimaker 2Ultimaker 2 ExtendedUltimaker 2 GoUltimaker Original+Ultimaker OriginalOther

Print time:< 1 hour1-2 hours2-4 hours4-6 hours6-8 hours8-12 hours12-18 hours18-24 hours24-48 hours> 48 hours

Color:BlackSilverWhiteTranslucentYellowOrangeRedPurpleMagentaPinkBlueGreenBronzeGoldBrownGlow in the DarkSpecials (wood, copper, etc.)Other

Nozzle diameter:0.25 mm0.40 mm0.60 mm0.80 mmOther

Material:PLAPLA FlexibleABSCPEPETNylonWoodCopperBronzeBambooCarbonIronOther

Optional details

Post print

Follow and receive reply notifications

$(function() {

var printUploader = new Uploader();

printUploader.init();

$('#print-popup').find('form').parsley();

if (util.applyUniform) {

util.applyUniform();

}

});

][/print]

do u think that it will join together?

Nailed it! Thanks for all your help guys!

print_printTime" name="print[printTime]" required="required">Print time:< 1 hour1-2 hours2-4 hours4-6 hours6-8 hours8-12 hours

What?

Screen shot or photo of your part please?

of corse . 5a331ebb409a7_Namnls.thumb.png.268669d5cda4014a1c85fa89356ee1c4.png

the problem i that i don't know how i maid it fit. now when i pres join it works. but when i tried to make another one it will not work..

5a331ebb409a7_Namnls.thumb.png.268669d5cda4014a1c85fa89356ee1c4.png

• Like 1