Ulticreatr 2X dual extrusion upgrade

Posted · Ulticreatr 2X dual extrusion upgrade

I bought the dual extrusion upgrade Kit from Creatr for my 2+Extended. The kit arrived without the firmware. Been trying for two weeks to contact these people but no response. Tried to download the firmware from their site but the links aren't working. So now I've got over $700.00 dollars in merchandise from Creatr that I cant use. I'm hoping somebody has the firmware and could share or sell me a copy.

Keep us updated on how this continues, I think it should be interesting for everyone!

Hopefully you'll receive the firmware soon so you can start putting it to a test.

Thanks!

Sam from Creatr sent me an E-mail this morning that contained 3 files. I appears to be the firmware and calibration files and he says he's ready to help. I'll keep everyone informed on the progress. Thanks to gr5.

Posted (edited) · Ulticreatr 2X dual extrusion upgrade

Hello Shane,

do you have the three files and can i get it from you.

I have bought the creatr-kit and i can't find the three files.

Thanks

Edited by rippi46