Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
yellowshark

Cura 2.3.0 (release) Bug - profiles are not importing

I have just installed the Release version on my printer laptop rather than my test laptop where I have been using 2.3.0 Beta for some time. I tried to import all my profiles, about 12 of them. Cura told me a profile had successfully been imported but it is not there.

Quite urgent as I cannot really use the Release version without the profiles - and the effort to create 12 profiles to get this working is not attractive!!

No idea if this worked on the Beta version as I did not have any to import when first loaded.

• Like 1

It is working with 2.3.1which I loaded yesterday. There is a funny though; I am in conversation with Support and will report back once that is resolved or I find out what I am doing wrong.

BTW you need to change file suffix .inst.cfg to .curaprofile when you import. I do not know for sure but if you Export I assume Cura does that.