Recommended Infill Speed / Temp ?

AJDouglas

Posted · Recommended Infill Speed / Temp ?

Hello,

I am currently using the Cura default speed and temp for Ultimaker PLA at .15 layer height (70mm/s at 200C) and am getting incredible underextrusion on the infill. The outer layers all look as hoped. Can anyone offer any advice in regard to a better ratio? I am just surprised the default produced such a poor result.[media-thumb=30238]

Image.thumb.jpeg.a73fbb67a494d4ba86050f1912b08ad3.jpeg

Thanks

Posted · Recommended Infill Speed / Temp ?

Are you using cura 2.X or 15.x? The newer versions of cura have the infill at a higher speed. I completely disagree with this philosophy. I'm guessing your infill is much faster than 70mm/sec.

Anyway, what type of printer do you have? Please update your profile settings. 70mm/sec at 200C at .15mm layers is much too fast for a um2. I'm guessing this is a um3?