Need some + stickers :)

RetromanIE

Posted · Need some + stickers :)

So, I upgraded to the Ultimaker 2 Extended + a while back. But now the + stickers are coming off and need to be replaced. Is there anywhere i can get them? Can Ultimaker sends me out a couple?

I know it's kind of silly, but I like having them on there :) If anyone in Ultimaker can help that would be great, or point me in the direction of where i can get some elsewhere.

Thanks

When I lost my + sticker, my reseller was able to send me a replacement but it was just a fluke that they had one laying around. So maybe first try asking your reseller. You might get lucky. :)

Posted (edited) · Need some + stickers :)

Heh, or Plan B could be to use the 0.25mm nozzle and print a tiny, thin + in black and glue it on. A couple layers at 0.06mm height would be really thin. :D

Edited by Guest
    typo
    • Like 1

Thanks guys, think i might try printing it as mentioned above and see how it looks :)

Well, if your reseller cannot help, try talking to Ultimaker directly. I hear they are pretty nice people. ;)

Well, if your reseller cannot help, try talking to Ultimaker directly.  I hear they are pretty nice people. ;)

Someone called? :p

Let us know how the printing goes (pictures are always nice ;)). If you still prefer a sticker, let me know and I'll see if we have some lying around somewhere!

Well, if your reseller cannot help, try talking to Ultimaker directly.  I hear they are pretty nice people. ;)

Someone called? :p

Let us know how the printing goes (pictures are always nice ;)). If you still prefer a sticker, let me know and I'll see if we have some lying around somewhere!

I'd really prefer the stickers to be honest :)

SandervG, can you sort me out? I did print out a "+" using the smaller nozzle, it looks ok-ish, but not as clean as the sticker.

Posted (edited) · Need some + stickers :)

Lets see what I can do!

Can you send me your address details in a DM just in case?

Edited by Guest

Lets see what I can do!

Can you send me your address details in a DM just in case?

DM sent :)