Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
RetromanIE

Need some + stickers :)

So, I upgraded to the Ultimaker 2 Extended + a while back. But now the + stickers are coming off and need to be replaced. Is there anywhere i can get them? Can Ultimaker sends me out a couple?

I know it's kind of silly, but I like having them on there :) If anyone in Ultimaker can help that would be great, or point me in the direction of where i can get some elsewhere.

Thanks

Heh, or Plan B could be to use the 0.25mm nozzle and print a tiny, thin + in black and glue it on. A couple layers at 0.06mm height would be really thin. :D

Edited by Guest
typo
  • Like 1

Well, if your reseller cannot help, try talking to Ultimaker directly.  I hear they are pretty nice people. ;)

Someone called? :p

Let us know how the printing goes (pictures are always nice ;)). If you still prefer a sticker, let me know and I'll see if we have some lying around somewhere!

Well, if your reseller cannot help, try talking to Ultimaker directly.  I hear they are pretty nice people. ;)

Someone called? :p

Let us know how the printing goes (pictures are always nice ;)). If you still prefer a sticker, let me know and I'll see if we have some lying around somewhere!

I'd really prefer the stickers to be honest :)

SandervG, can you sort me out? I did print out a "+" using the smaller nozzle, it looks ok-ish, but not as clean as the sticker.