UM2Go for sale

Posted · UM2Go for sale

In great shape! Prints beautifully. Selling it because I swapped over to using my UMO+ full time and I'd like to explore some other hobbies with my kids. It comes with a brand new role unopened roll of gray Ultimaker filament.

I'm in California, and can ship in US. Asking $800.

IMG_8327.thumb.jpg.dcf333735fde20096d5428182dd5e5f7.jpgIMG_8324.thumb.jpg.eb96a19cfa09d56f81cf60b76332e5dc.jpgIMG_8328.thumb.jpg.4b0059809e3df37f06c7c65a379dc0b1.jpgIMG_8329.thumb.jpg.c85ca0496fe2c65b2cb0d4489cf151f2.jpg

IMG_8327.thumb.jpg.dcf333735fde20096d5428182dd5e5f7.jpg

IMG_8324.thumb.jpg.eb96a19cfa09d56f81cf60b76332e5dc.jpg

IMG_8328.thumb.jpg.4b0059809e3df37f06c7c65a379dc0b1.jpg

IMG_8329.thumb.jpg.c85ca0496fe2c65b2cb0d4489cf151f2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · UM2Go for sale

USPS says cost to Romania would be $151.90 (UPS and Fedex were even more ludicrous at $800 to $950). Do you still want it?

Posted · UM2Go for sale

i didnt know it doesnt have a heated bed :(. so i dont think so. its a pain to print anything without it. i know had my heated bed broken a couple of times .

Posted · UM2Go for sale

Dropping price to $700

Hi Martay,

I'm interested in the machine. Can you send it to my address in LA?

How do we get in touch?

Posted · UM2Go for sale

Those are such neat machines, just wish it came with a heated build plate

Posted · UM2Go for sale

Hey Martay,

what's the story here? Is it still available or not?

Thank you

Posted · UM2Go for sale

It's on eBay

Posted · UM2Go for sale

You can install a heat bed on these. You can buy the kit from the Gr5 Store.

Posted · UM2Go for sale

Hey Martay,

what's the story here? Is it still available or not?

Thank you

Hi! Sorry (life is busy - the usual excuse!). yes, still available. I can totally send to LA. Can you send me a note at marty at yityat.com?

Posted · UM2Go for sale

Sorry, been sold.