Cura 2.6.2 not detecting SD cards

lance-greene

Posted · Cura 2.6.2 not detecting SD cards

so normally when I insert an SD card into my computer cura automatically detects it and i can upload my gcode to it just by clicking the upload to SD card. but now when i click it nothing happens at all. and i have to switch to "save file" and manually select where i want it to save. is there a way to fix this?

Posted · Cura 2.6.2 not detecting SD cards

I am also running windows 10 with cura 2.6.2 installed and it will save to removable drive once and then if you want to do it again it will not recognize there is a removable drive available. Once you restart Cura it will again recognize the removable drive to save once. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted (edited) · Cura 2.6.2 not detecting SD cards

Same problem here. with Win 7 and WIn 10.

always the second output to the sd-card fails (does nothing).

only switching to "save file" works or restarting cura. must be a sw-bug (came with 2.6.2).

Edited by Guest