Who will be going to Maker Faire in NYC Sept. 21?

kmanstudios

Posted · Who will be going to Maker Faire in NYC Sept. 21?

I see the guest list, but will anybody, with whom I have had the pleasure of reading here, be there?

And a chance to win 3D Printer? Yeah, even a hermit such as myself will attend!! ;)

• Like 1

I can understand the sleep thing after all that flying. I bet yer arms will be tired!! :p Buh Dum PSSShhhhhhhhh

Joking aside, I look forward to meeting with anybody who is there. Just know I am socially awkward. Tend to be the fly on the wall and observe. And, there will be much to take in at the whole shebang.

I don't think I'll be there this year, but hope everyone has fun. I had a blast the last time I went.

Will let you know :). I do not go out a lot, but this is something I do not want to miss.

I think it's cancelled.  I think all large makerfaire's are cancelled.  They filed for bankruptcy I think just after the san francisco one a few weeks ago.  Let's cross our fingers and hope they can figure something out.  It sounds like the mini makerfaires are still a go.

1 hour ago, gr5 said:

I think it's cancelled.  I think all large makerfaire's are cancelled.  They filed for bankruptcy I think just after the san francisco one a few weeks ago.  Let's cross our fingers and hope they can figure something out.  It sounds like the mini makerfaires are still a go.

☹️