Ultimaker 2 Plus feeder grommet worn out

l0l2d_l3yl20n

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 2 Plus feeder grommet worn out

So the grommet in my Ultimaker 2 plus seems to have worn down and now I believe this has been causing a lot of prints with skipped layers and under extrusion. Where can I find a replacement part and what are the grommet’s dimensions?

IMG_5678.thumb.JPG.351efc4b8ff376a35170383a579d03b0.JPG

IMG_5679.thumb.JPG.896422240de1684d3ce5c4f01eda47f1.JPG

IMG_5678.thumb.JPG.351efc4b8ff376a35170383a579d03b0.JPG

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...
    Posted · Ultimaker 2 Plus feeder grommet worn out

looking in the drawing of the Ultimaker3 (same feeder) the item number is 1279.

normally you can order any part at an ultimaker  reseller, but I'm not sure in this case as the spare parts books of UM2+ and UM3 only mention the complete feeder assembly, but ask your reseller anyway, they can probably order it.

Otherwise it seems like a part you could possibly find in a good hardware store...

image.thumb.png.70d8cb168b6579b16b93ea0b3ae36ed6.png

• Like 1