davidgeller

Where do I find firmware releases for the UM3?

Posted · Where do I find firmware releases for the UM3?

Sorry, but it wasn't obvious to me where to find all the firmware releases for the UM3? What's the typical update frequency?

If you have your UM3 connected to the internet and fw 3.7.7 running, it will tell you when a new stable release is available.

If you don't have it connected, you will probably have to watch the um blog. There have been no regular updates but the next one might not be that far (at least I hope so).

New stable firmware releases are planned about every 3 to 4 months, so expect v4.0 to be released in the coming weeks.

Testing versions are released more frequent at irregular intervals.

For more info see the new sticky forum topic on firmware releases: https://ultimaker.com/en/community/51313-ultimaker-firmware-help-us-test

• Like 1