Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
lawnmowerman

Cura Moai edition source code

i would like to get the source code for the Cura moai edition.i ask the company that makes the moai and they blow me off. they distribute cure moai edition software with out the source code or a copy of the open source Affero General Public License version 3.i told them this is a Violations of the GNU Licenses and they dont seem to care.could anyone here help me get the source code or know were i could?thanks for your time and help.

Edited by Guest

There are non profits who will send them letters from a real lawyer for you if you want. I think OSF maybe? (open source foundation)?

Normal cura is on github. Just google it. It's probably in 2 parts: the gui and the backend. The backend is called something "engine". Like maybe curaengine - that does the actual slicing. It's in C for versions 15.X and 2.X. The gui is in python.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

• Our picks

• Architect Design Contest | Vehicles.
      We're open for entries! - Design and submit your 3D designs of architectural entourage - vehicles - for a chance to win a large filament pack. Presenting an idea, an architectural design or something as big as an urban project isn't easy. A scaled model can really help to get your idea across.
      • 25 replies
    • What The DfAM?
      I'm Steve Cox, an experienced engineer familiar with 3D printing. I wanted to share some DfAM guidelines with this community to help and make stronger parts.
      I'm also an Autodesk Certified Instructor for Fusion 360, so many of the images in ...
        • Thanks
      • 23 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!