Nozzle bumps into part

Marcunator

Posted · Nozzle bumps into part

Hi,

Two weeks ago i bought my first ultimaker 2 :). But sadly it has yet to produce an acceptable print.

In alot of parts pic related happens. Sometimes it happens when the 2nd layer starts when I used Brim.

nozzletookashit.thumb.png.aa3af8541ad975aaf62d0be95684c6ca.png[/media]

I tried everything: Different materials, re-sliced the part several times, tweaked with the "Z-hop" function. Does anyone have a clue about what's going on?

Cheers,

Marcunator

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Nozzle bumps into part

Hi!

I just had to register because I have this same problem also. I have tried to increase the layer height and calibrating the buildplate a bit lower from the nozzle but I haven't tried to tweak the Z-hop function. Actually I don't even know if our Ultimaker 2+ has this function.

Would be really nice if someone knows or could find a solution to this problem. :)