Different colored tabs for different extruders

WillMakes

Posted · Different colored tabs for different extruders

Hey all,

Is it possible to distinguish the background colors of the tabs for the different extruder settings in Cura? Maybe it's just me, but I find myself often adjusting a setting for my main material only to realize I'm doing the support material without realizing it. is it possible to put a different color background or maybe a vertical colored bar next to the settings list (maybe to match the filament color) that changes depending on which extruder you are adjusting?

Forum ate my reply...Grrrrrrrr

I have done this myself, more times than I care to admit.

I would be for the color bar on the side and not the whole text fields otherwise certain colors could make issues for people with color sensitivities and, some colors and text just do not work well at all.

• Like 1

Forum ate my reply...Grrrrrrrr

I have done this myself, more times than I care to admit.

I would be for the color bar on the side and not the whole text fields otherwise certain colors could make issues for people with color sensitivities and, some colors and text just do not work well at all.

Fair enough. didnt think about people who may have such issues. Really anything would help. Just something so that I know the extruder 1 vs extruder 2 tab visually. It could even be plain white on one and a light gray background on the other. I think I would prefer the color bar on one side but would be happy with anything.