Cura 3.1 and Creality CR-7

Tagliaboo

Posted · Cura 3.1 and Creality CR-7

I have a Creality CR-7 using Cura 3.1. I spent 12 hours tweaking and the prints still have poor quality.  I'm new so not sure if I should try a different slicer or maybe someone has a profile that works.

Thanks.

Posted · Cura 3.1 and Creality CR-7

If you post your Cura settings we will be better able to help you. For starters the primary ones are

Layer height & 1st layer height

Print speed and 1st layer print speed

Bed temp and 1st layer bed temp

Extruder temp

Is retraction on

Nozzle width

line width

wall width

Infill % and infill speed

Cooling %

Which material are you using and manufacturer

When you say poor quality a bit more info would be helpful, especially some pics! Which bits are poor quality - when you say poor quality what do you mean, gaps, stringing, blobs rough surface, poor circles or straight lines, etc.?