Bug? Slicing Top to Bottom!

Uhlhorn

Posted · Bug? Slicing Top to Bottom!

Hi there,

since yesterday I use Cura and now I have a problem: Cura is slicing now from top to bottom. And I do not know why! I also not able to bring the normal behaviour back.

Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Screenshot 2018-03-02 23.56.13.png

Posted (edited) · Bug? Slicing Top to Bottom!

Oh, I found the reason for this behaviour: It is possible to drag the sliver from two sides! And I pulled the wrong side!

How can I delete a post?

Edited by Uhlhorn

I can delete this if you really want but I think this might be helpful to someone else?  But if you are embarrassed I'm happy to delete the post.  Just let me know.

You can actually drag the slider from 3 sides; you can also drag the middle section of the slider, to move both top and bottom nubs at the same time

• Thanks 1