Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Milestone1201

Latest Cura 3.2.1 + BCN3D Sigmax

I am running a BCN3D Sigmax which is a Dual Extruder Printer and would like to know if there is any way to use your latest releases of Cura (3.2.1 at this time)?

BCN3D Cura 1.1 to me is just way too buggy. I am hoping that your software will eventually support this printer natively. 

11 hours ago, Milestone1201 said:

I am running a BCN3D Sigmax which is a Dual Extruder Printer and would like to know if there is any way to use your latest releases of Cura (3.2.1 at this time)?

BCN3D Cura 1.1 to me is just way too buggy. I am hoping that your software will eventually support this printer natively. 

Bcn3d Cura 2.0 alpha uses 3.2.1 and this week they will release the beta with a few bugs fixed and a extra feature to copy settings from extruder 1/2 to the other extruder so there’s no need to do it one by one

https://github.com/BCN3D/Cura/releases

I would wait for the new beta this week (probably tomorrow) for smallupdates check their Facebook group or twitter :) 

• Like 1