Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
gonenoculer5

UM2 bed leveling issue

As of late, my UM2 printer has been dormant for a while, and after getting around to using it again, I ran into the issue of the print head bumping the bed during leveling. This has never been an issue in the past, and the only hardware that has been added to the printer in the past was an olsson block (which it worked fine after being installed). At this time I do not have a calibration card for reference, and have been using printer paper to calibrate. There is a 0.4 nozzle installed currently.  During calibration the rear leveling (the first step where you adjust the nozzle till it is a bit away from the plate) works as intended, but when moving to the next two steps the printer visibly bumps and pushes the front of the bed downwards, preventing me from calibrating it (due to the screws not affecting the bed in any way at all because of the head pressing against the bed, preventing me from slipping a paper under the nozzle.) Any suggestions? I can attach a video of this happening if required.

Edited by gonenoculer5