Printing Stops and a Max Temp Error on the Ulticontroller Display

3dguy

Posted · Printing Stops and a Max Temp Error on the Ulticontroller Display

For the last two days when I try to print I am getting a Max Temp Error on the Ulticontroller Display and the Printer stops and the Print-head cools down, Confusing! I am trying to print PLA at temps between 210 and 225. This problem just started on Monday 08/05/2013.

Any ideas?

Hi, Please doublecheck the red+yellow wire that is inserted in the screwterminal on your amplifier circuit board.

If they look fine, please take 'm out and secure them again. Most likely 1 of the wires is not making a proper connection.

It's important to use the strain relief. Everytime the head moves the wires bend slightly and eventually the temp sensor wires tend to break first. You can alternatively use the alternate cable. If you do that, make sure you unplug both ends and plug in the other cable on both ends.