linking cura 3.4.1 to octoprint

cfryjoff

Posted · linking cura 3.4.1 to octoprint

I'm setting up my new Creality cr-10s printer with Octoprint. I can't figure out how to link Cura 3.4.1 to Octoprint. I've looked at on YouTube for answered but no luck. All the vids are older and show earlier versions of Cura. I've got the my printer connected to Octoprint but that's it. If someone can help me out with this, i'd appreciate it, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · linking cura 3.4.1 to octoprint

I am having issues with this as well. I have watched all of the videos, but I must be missing something. After I install the plugin, I never see a "Connect to Octoprint" button when configuring the printer.

Edited by acwest
    My typing sucks

Not even on the "Printers" pane of the preferences?

In that case, I need to see your logs. Go to Help->Show configuration folder. Locate the cura.log file, and copy/paste it into pastebin.com and post a link to it here.

Your reference to the logs was the right track. I am running on Arch Linux, which does not install Python's zeroconf bindings as a dependency for Cura, and this plugin uses it. Installing the python-zeroconf package fixes it...