Link

Bug in Bridge settings in 3.5.1

Posted · Bug in Bridge settings in 3.5.1

There is a bug in that when you select 'bridge has multiple layers' this has no affect, essentially the bridge print Gcode is as though this option is always selected.

You cannot for example change the fact that the fan turns off on the second layer (even if you set it to stay off it still turns off. I have checked the Gcode and its is identical with and without this setting enabled.

Thanks for the file but, unfortunately, it causes my Cura to crash. I think it's something to do with the profile. Could you please create another one based on a non-custom profile?

Thanks for that second project file, I could load that and verify the bug. I don't know how it got to be broken! Anyway, I will create a fix which should be in the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:55 PM, smartavionics said:

Thanks for that second project file, I could load that and verify the bug. I don't know how it got to be broken! Anyway, I will create a fix which should be in the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hi @smartavionics did this make it into 3.6 ?