Arturas

Power fails

Posted · Power fails

Hi,

Printing from usb, after power fails ultimaker3 no option and its not resuming to previous print?

Thank you

Posted · Power fails

I am not sure if I understood what you wrote, but you mean, that you are wondering why the UM3 is not resuming the print after a power loss?

If so, yes the UM3 is imho not able to resume a print after power loss and it has nothing to do if you print via USB or via network.

Posted · Power fails

It's possible to resume a failed print but it requires manually editing the gcode file.  And if it's a dual color or a dual filament print it gets quite complicated.  I have examples of how to do this somewhere on this forum.

Posted · Power fails

sorry for confusing message.

question was is it possible resume print after power fails, without any code editing. anyway thank you for replay.