Theisborg

Printer connection problems

Posted · Printer connection problems

Hi guys

I am having problems connecting to my UM3E. I can find the printer on the network but not connect to it.Selection_004.thumb.png.0360da4c1d3bd374551a9d0d03248e1c.png

I have tried cura 3.1 installed from the build in software manager but that did not work. I also tried the following AppImages:

Cura-3.3.1.AppImage

Cura-3.5.1.AppImage

Ultimaker_Cura-3.6.0.AppImage

A colleagues also could not get 3.6 to work and recommended 3.3.1 that works on his Ubuntu.

I have attached the cura.log file

If anyone has any hint on how to solve this problem please let me know how to move forward...

BR.

cura.log

We recently found this issue as well. We didn't notice it for the longest time because most people here in the office updated their firmware. This issue is specific to firmware versions that are lower than 4.0. A quick workaround for this is to upgrade your firmware.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this is one of the bugs we should have caught (but didn't)

That did the trick! 

Cura kept crashing but after erasing a couple of hidden cura folders it started to work.

Thanks for your support

• Like 1