file gcode.. how to know parameters used from cura?

nasosan

Posted (edited) · file gcode.. how to know parameters used from cura?

hi, 

if i have a file gcode, make whit cura.. how i can read the parameters used? if i try to open in cura, i see the 3d draw.. but i canot modify or see the parameters used on it.. i must read all gcode lines....

for example, the velocity, the temperature, the % of fill.. the method of fill.. tringular or others..

thanks

ps

an example of that i search, but is limited.. is gcode viewer - online.. that see me velocity and other info.. but not all...

Edited by nasosan

Posted · file gcode.. how to know parameters used from cura?

As far as I know it is not possible to modify the gcode file with Cura setting. You can only load it and print it, but you cannot modify further setting in Cura. If you have the STL then it is better to save it as a project file, so are able to modify anything later.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Smithy said:

You can only load it and print it, but you cannot modify further setting in Cura.

Correct. It would be nice to *see* the settings though. Perhaps I'll have time one of these days to finally implement that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ahoeben said:

Perhaps I'll have time one of these days to finally implement that.

Days are getting darker and colder, so what could be better than a relaxed coding session in a warm area. You will feel better and better with every code line 🙂

Joking aside, wow that would be great!