Software Cura 4.0.0 Beta Errors

ROSMES

Posted · Software Cura 4.0.0 Beta Errors

I have tried several software versions of Cura 3.5.1; 3.6 and 4.0.0 Beta and facing one BIG (to my mind) issue.

While printing solid body and surface together as one object it not allowing me to combine both surface modes of printing.

I am using the option under Special Modes/Print Sequence/All at Once and Surface Mode/Both.

This option not working for all my printings while combining both solid body and surface while slicing it only allows me to print part of the drawing/printing.

If developers/users could help with advice that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,.

I have used surface mode in two of the modes but never in "both".  Could you please provide a screen shot in slice view of the problem?  You might need to show the model in normal view as well.

Here are the screenshots of the case (2 examples). The essence - if the object consists of the solid forms and surfaces AND the surface ends higher, the slicer slices the surface only to the level of the solid body top.

The second problem is with the sizes - I have TEVO Tornado printer with working area 300 x 300 x 400 mm. I want to print few big (wide) details of 285 x 20 x 20 mm. While choosing the separate printing (not printing at the same time), the program says it is impossible to slice the object due to object not meeting the printer size.

And the last - as the English is not my native language, is there any chance to get in touch with the Cura slicer developer in Russian language to provide advice regarding functionality of the program?

111.jpg

111-2.jpg

222.jpg

222-2.jpg

333.jpg

333-2.jpg

2 hours ago, ROSMES said:

And the last - as the English is not my native language, is there any chance to get in touch with the Cura slicer developer in Russian language to provide advice regarding functionality of the program?

Nope, sorry. We don't have any developers that speak Russian. Your options are Chinese, Dutch, Spanish and English (and a bit of German).

Posted (edited) · Software Cura 4.0.0 Beta Errors

I continue to work (still looking for some reply and/or solution to the problem mentioned) and faced few more issues on the same  software versions of Cura 3.5.1; 3.6 and 4.0.0 Beta.

I want to print few similar items and place them nearby, choose the print sequense as "One at a time", but none of the software versions sliced the objects. I consider option to print "One at a time" to be very important as the technical failures may appear during the work process (like electricity failure). "One at a time" will ensure those items already finished would not be damaged.

The other case is with the infill failure - pictures attached shows the original object and the result. I can't find the way to slice the object without the "mesh" infill.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by ROSMES

On 3/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, nallath said:

Nope, sorry. We don't have any developers that speak Russian. Your options are Chinese, Dutch, Spanish and English (and a bit of German).

Just to make sure - I consider the Cura program to have big potential and would love the developers to make it even better. This is the reason I try to deliver the issues I faced - I believe the developer might be interested. Could you advice whether my work (making these posts with the issues) is not meaningless for the Cura team?