Gap

nobio8

Hello @nobio8, looking at your gcode, it appears to do something wrong in the middle in that it does a skin line parallel to where the gap is and then does another skin line directly on top of the first when it should have done the second skin line where the gap is. I would guess it's a bug in the concentric skin fill.

Screenshot_2019-03-04_13-43-21.thumb.png.42f76b402fbc2e92b06d58018ce9c216.png

Thanks for the STL. I sliced it using the profile that was saved in your gcode and it looks OK so I don't know what the issue is. My Cura is based on the development branch + my own fixes/tweaks so maybe the problem you have seen has been fixed since 3.6 was released.

Screenshot_2019-03-05_08-17-15.thumb.png.0fb97f6a1206b11cf45440855ca632c1.png

Posted (edited) · Gap

О да вашейв😉your builds are wonderful))) keep up the good work))))

Edited by qwerty8224

45 minutes ago, qwerty8224 said:

О да вашейв😉

Are you referring to me?! If so, thanks.

7 minutes ago, smartavionics said:

Вы имеете в виду меня ?! Если так, спасибо.

Yes )))