pre- and post- print instructions missing - solved

LesHall

Posted (edited) · pre- and post- print instructions missing - solved

The neighborhood kids managed to find their way into my Mac and wreak all sorts of havoc and mayhem.  Part of the fun they left behind is missing pre- and post- operations on my Cura prints.  This means that I must home head and tray plus preheat manually as well as home head and tray plus cool down manually for each print.  How can I fix this and erase the play of these destructive little gremlins?  

Les

Edited by LesHall

Posted · pre- and post- print instructions missing - solved

Good news - the problem is solved. I just downloaded a fresh copy of Cura 4.0, deleted the old cura folder in "Library/Application Support", and installed Cura 4.0 again.  I had actually taken this action before however they slipped in and re-made whatever their brokenness was.  Gremlins, ugh!  Whatcha gonna do?  Persevere I guess!  

Les