XY offset calibration

mmk

Posted · XY offset calibration

Printing is running fine, but when I try to run the XY offset calibration it runs the process but nothing is printing. Filament feels to be feeding and if left for a while it eventually starts mid print... but not very useful for calibrating.

It doesn't create a prime blob at the start which I suspect is the problem - but not sure if its meant to as so long ago since I last did it.

Any thoughts?

Posted (edited) · XY offset calibration
    The printer prompted me to update the firmware this morning so one thought is the update may have broken the calibration printing?
    Edited by mmk

Is there any bug reporting location? I've tried emailing info@ultimaker.com but to no reply.

This effectively makes dual nozzle printing impossible so quite a major problem.

Same thing here! I have been struggling for 24hrs and was thinking that I was doing something wrong myself....

In the end I just loaded an xy calibration test model, which prints fine with prime blobs at the start, and so could finally do a proper calibration with my new print cores!

Great idea to work around this issue.

Could you share the link to download the XY calibration model.

Thanks.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1451156

Here the link to the dual extruder calibration test model download 🙂