The UM3 I use stopped working need helping finding someone to print for me on short notice

Charan1

Posted · The UM3 I use stopped working need helping finding someone to print for me on short notice

Hello,

I don't know if it is against the rules or not to ask here about this. I am working on little flags that use dual material. I designed the part and have .stl files and even gcode generated from cura to make 4 of the flags on one plate. The main color is orange and the smaller detail can either be grey, silver, black, or blue (all PLA or ABS). 

Is there a place I can go to work with someone to make these or is there anywhere here?

Please forgive the mistake if this is not the appropriate place to post this.

-Charan1

PS: I can share the files upon request through email

Posted · The UM3 I use stopped working need helping finding someone to print for me on short notice

Well you could try 3dhubs.  It used to be you could find someone within 30 miles using 3dhubs but I don't think you can do that anymore and 3dhubs booted out I think all of the "hobbyist" people and now you are stuck with inflexible professionals who do higher volume and are usually not local.

It used to be on 3dhubs that you could get a print the same day and go pick it up.

8 hours ago, Charan1 said:

No one seems to have dual color printing capabilities near by...

I might be able to help.

Send me a PM

Takes care 

I'm Maryland-based and have dual color capabilities. Send me a PM or email me at olivia (dot) s (dot) horvath@ gmail (dot) com.