[4.0.0] Bug in Per model Settings and the infill Density

ArturoToons

Posted · [4.0.0] Bug in Per model Settings and the infill Density

Application Version

Cura 4.0 - Windows 10

Principal Problem

When using different fillings for several models using the "Per Model Settings" tool, sometimes it does not place the filling inside the piece.

For example, in the following image you can see how the configuration is to have 80% fill, 60% fill and 10% fill. In the first case I don't place any filling, in the next case, but not in the 10%.

22ztaa.jpg

In this other example, make changes not so abrupt and reaching 40% I found this error again. This does not happen if I put this percentage without using "Per Model Settings", besides that I do the same in version 3.6 and I do not find this error.

1zxbpt.jpg

I don't know if with other "Per Model Settings" options have the same problem, but I would recommend reviewing them.

Greetings and I look forward to version 4.1.

CCR10S_S-Plugs.3mf

Posted · [4.0.0] Bug in Per model Settings and the infill Density

Hello @ArturoToons, I have tried slicing your project using a Cura based on the current development version and it doesn't show the problem you report. I also tried with infill densities of 80, 60 and 10 and that's good too.

Screenshot_2019-04-17_07-30-29.thumb.png.cf81aed965262ad897ddf1b90a1f89c0.png

One oddity I noticed is that changing the infill density for a model doesn't change the blue button back to the slice button, you have to change something else in the main settings also.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies