hussainsail2002

Download old firmware versions

Posted · Download old firmware versions

What version of the firmware is that recovery image?  I would also like to roll back my firmware.  Even with the hotfix, the 5.2 still causes some random inconveniences compared to the prior version of which I forget the number.

At that time it was the last firmware before the change to the common firmware with the S5 came. I can't say if this image is still available, but I don't recommend a step back. The current firmware for the UM3 is actually stable and usable.

I see.  I still have issues with active leveling on the latest firmware, which has been my primary issue since the 5.2ish firmware.  I've been meaning to send a log dump but have to find a USB drive.  Essentially I need to have the active leveling on to always, otherwise the print following a leveling pushes so hard into the glass essentially no filament is pushed out (or such a thin transparent layer I need to scrape it off resulting in dust).

Manual leveling also is fine as long as I have it set to never.  

So in summary:

Leveling frequency to never, Manual leveling - works

Leveling frequncy to always - works

Leveling frequency set to anything else (weekly, at startup, never) + an active level - broken

Ok, I use only "always" as leveling frequency, because it doesn't bother me to spend a few seconds to to this and I can be sure it is ok before my print starts. But if you want to use another frequency then please send the logs, that this bug could be found and fixed.