Timbe

Problem with top off print

Posted · Problem with top off print

I make some model for 3d print but when i prepare for print got this problem. Model got sliced on top.

648b4d22988207.5631b7c5e0395.jpg

I don't understand your problem, so please explain in detail what you mean.

Here is picures from cura and pictures from 3d model. Missing top "textures" Hope this help. 

1.jpg

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Hello @Timbe, it's still not obvious what the problem is. It would help a lot if you could save the project file (File ->Save) and attach the resulting .3mf file to this thread. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Timbe said:

Here is picures from cura and pictures from 3d model. Missing top "textures" Hope this help.

I sorry, but for me, the sliced model looks complete, nothing is missing in my opinion. If you just mean the texture, then this is a usual texture of a top layer in 3D printing. 

Posted (edited) · Problem with top off print

If you try using the ironing function you may find that will improve the top surface for you. I have only tried it once and in parts of the model it was gobsmackingly good but in other parts it was poor. But I was using Cura 2.7 and I suspect it has been improved in later versions

Edited by yellowshark

Hey, thank you all for interesting in my problem. I try yellowshark method ironing function and that's what i'm look for. TNX!

Hi @Timbe good to hear you have a satisfactory result. I guess you are using the latest version, or close to, of Cura. I must install ia later version and give it a try again !