Post Processing Plugin 2.2.1

PhilDesign

Posted · Post Processing Plugin 2.2.1

Hello,

I am using an Ultimaker original Plus with the latest Cura 4.1.0 and Post Processing 2.2.1.

When I am using the feature to change the filament at a specific layer height with post processing, I am always facing the problem that the add-on is causing to extrude filament instead of retract filament before the nozzle moves away to the changing point.

So I always have to change the g-code by hand by adding minus to the value otherwise is extruding material before the nozzle is moved away.

M600 E5.50 L10.00 X0.00 Y0.00 ; Generated by FilamentChange plugin

and to work correctly I have to change E5.5 L10 to E-5.5 L-10. Is the add-on not working correctly or am I using it wrong or not working with my UMO+? 

Thanks for any help!!!

Post-Processing-fail.thumb.JPG.1e54cfb00c701e8f12cf0722efafd459.JPG