Just Purchased but no confirmation?

Posted · Just Purchased but no confirmation?

I just purchased an Ultimaker 2. My credit card was charged. But I did not get any kind of confirmation page or number or email?

I realize I am ordering early but I am concerned. Just want to be sure I get some

kind of confirmation of the purchase. Looks like an amazing device.

#QRN-921-25561 Ticket ID

Thanks,

Geoff

There is some issue with the shop that some confirmations are not send out. I'm not part of the web-dev team, but I know they are working hard to get it fixed. As your card was charged it means the payment has been put trough. Which is a good thing, as it confirms your order and puts it in the shipping queue.

You can double check if you login on the webshop if it says "payment confirmed", if not, send an email to support@ultimaker.com, they have the means to sort it out.

(Also, they start shipping on the 21st. Not all news outlets seem to have copied this tiny bit of information, which is causing some confusion at customers)

The support team was at the MakerFair in Rome. Not really a decision I stand behind seeing that they have quite a backlog of support tickets. Which makes the reply time quite long.

@Chirality: I managed to talk to the website dev, he told me your payment was not received and rejected at our CC supplier (he specifically looked up your case, as he found it odd, as they where verifying all payments). I recommend double checking at your credit card company.

Hi,

Just to add to this:

I've been trying to place an order in the UM shop since 25th Oct some 12 days ago - apart from a brief note from support saying that they are busy elsewhere I've heard nothing at all about my order. I've lodged tickets with the online ticketing as well as direct emails.

The monies have been taken.

What is happening to the UM shop? - presently it feels like UM decided to abandon their existing customers all in favour of maximal press profile etc etc. Please remember that your existing customers are also very busy on their projects and need your support to continue working with our printers. Parts need to be sent out to customers quickly and efficiently. It should be a priority.

Please can someone sort this out ASAP.

Thank you Daid for replying. I was kind of getting in a panic. Well its odd because I got a call from Visa International asking me whether or not I had placed the order since it was a few thousand and I am in the USA. I said yes it was a legitimate order and they said ok it went through. However now that you have told me about this and what they said, I checked my bank account and no charges yet. I will continue to monitor it however.

All in all, it kind of makes me want to wait a bit now. I really like what I see from the people producing prints on the ultimaker. I wanted to buy one of these so my business partner and I can start rapid prototyping our toy designs.

Well I will watch the site and may post back if the charge appears. I am just a bit leary now of trying to purchase again until the store is fixed and the process is smoother.

Thanks,

Geoff

i try to place a order on friday it dont works but its about my credit card online payements limits,,,(chek this out)finally i place the order today but on the web looks like the payement was failed but its charge to my bank account so straight i call today to theirs office the girl then answer the phone its so friendly and attentive she pass me to another guy and he its so kind and attentive as well he take my telephone number and call me back in 20 minutes to tell me then everything was correct now also its all correct at the web page.

my opinion its theirs make me to feel good and calm about my order with quick kind and attentive atention.

so now becomes the unbearable waiting until i plug that bright blue jewel for first time!!!!

What is happening to the UM shop? - presently it feels like UM decided to abandon their existing customers all in favour of maximal press profile etc etc. Please remember that your existing customers are also very busy on their projects and need your support to continue working with our printers. Parts need to be sent out to customers quickly and efficiently. It should be a priority.

The problem is that there is one department (of 4 people) called "sales&support", who do both the marketing and the support tasks. As they all went on trips to promote the UM2 there is little time left for support. I'm not blaming the individuals for this. But I think it was a bad decision in combination with knowing that the new shop was launched early, and would most likely cause some issues.

We have a company wide meeting very soon about the launch of the UM2. And oh boy, I'm looking forward to that.

(And yes, the phone support people are friendly and helpful. But the phone is only manned during dutch office hours, which can be problematic for US people)

Thanks Daid for all of the advice. I must admit l was becoming a little concerned about the lack of contact but from what you've said l can understand whats going on; what with the new launch and the shows.

Thanks

Keith

Thanks Daid for monitoring this post and giving the information.

I just got back from Rome and we are back in our saddle so our response time will be much faster from now on.

Thanks for everyone's understanding & patience so far!

If you have an urgent open ticket that requires immediate attention please let me know and I will look into it.

In the upcoming days we will do our very best to get back with everyone.