Empty print job send from Cura to Octoprint

Gomja

Posted · Empty print job send from Cura to Octoprint

I was slicing to a micro sd card with Cura fine.  But I got octoprint running and was able to connect with the marketplace addon.  But the jobs sent to octoprint are empty?  Also I cant see my job in the preview window of Cura and its only trying to heat the bed and not the extruder.  What am I missing?

Posted · Empty print job send from Cura to Octoprint

The bed heats more slowly than the hot end, so it heats first...can take several minutes.

if you mean the bed gets up to temp bit the head never heats...I don’t know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
        • 3 replies
      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 26 replies