Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
akdom

Ultimaker 2 Quickly Replace Filament

It's confusing. So there should be a line or arrow or something on the bowden. What you do is read the menus carefully - first you say load filament or something and it feeds slow. Then when it hits the line on the bowden on the back of the machine you push the button again and it feeds very fast until an inch before the nozzle, then it feeds real slow again with low current and when filament starts coming out you hit the button a third time and it stops.

Something like that.

Hello,

I'm afraid I do not understand what is happening. Let me tell you what I understood. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I understand correctly, there is a manipulation to the first use. Namely engage the filament in the extruder and go up the nozzle. You must then go through the menu, as explained above : select "material" and then "change".

If it is good, then it is not actually complicated. But in any case thank you for pointing us to this problem. Good novice that I am, it is not certain that I would find one.

Thank you for your information, corrections.

Cordially.

Alex.