3D Print IDEAS for Halloween ??

ian

Posted · 3D Print IDEAS for Halloween ??

3D Print IDEAS for Halloween ??

Its only a few days away from Halloween and for one, this irish boy wants to do some ultimaker style tricker treating... :-)

Anyone else getting the spooky feeling to print some amazing masks and costume parts ??

Iannnacula.... ;-)

HiHo irish boy :-)

If you have a past extruder head, giveaways made of chocolate would be nice - found some simple bat/pumpkin/spider models on thingiverse but just in plastic doesnt make sense for children - isnt?

I actually just put up a blog post with some of the Halloween stuff I have been doing: http://www.printedsolid.com/halloween-ideas-for-3d-printing/

However, this is the one that I really want to show off :)

I ran two of these. First was of the original Grumpy Pumpkin by SCAMPBELL

2013-10-20-21.55.15-771x1024.jpg

Then I remixed it to that it can be printed hollow with a top to add in a light source.

Printed at 80% scale (which pretty much fills up the Ultimaker 1) 200 micron layers in colorFabb XT. I really like the way it turned out.

2013-10-27-10.45.55-1024x613.jpg