Alex L

Production line Ultimaker 3

Posted · Production line Ultimaker 3

I notice that the production line blog post has gone, is this approach no longer supported by Ultimaker? Is it only appropriate to do this upto the Ultimaker 2?

I don't think this happened with a profound intention. At the moment a lot of the UM website is being rebuilt and there it happens again and again that pages and links get "lost". But most of them will come back sometime.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alex L said:

the one about editing the gcode to automate batch printing of simple parts like the bracelet

Oh - that one (for the Ultimaker Original). This doesn't work on Ultimaker 3, S5 and S3 as you have to confirm removal of the print. I'm actually not sure about the Ultimaker 2+. Clever minds might find / have found a way to tweak the machine and/or gcode. But it was never something official.

2 hours ago, Dim3nsioneer said:

Oh - that one (for the Ultimaker Original). This doesn't work on Ultimaker 3, S5 and S3 as you have to confirm removal of the print. I'm actually not sure about the Ultimaker 2+. Clever minds might find / have found a way to tweak the machine and/or gcode. But it was never something official.

That's a real shame as it would have been a really good talking point around our printer at a show we will be attending, I'd be very interested to hear if anyone has come up with a workaround!