problemas con la garantía

jquerol

Posted · problemas con la garantía

Buenas tardes, 

Desde que compré la impresora NUNCA ha funcionado la cámara de mi UM3, voy a hacer uso de ella y me dicen que tengo que costearme yo el transporte de ida y de vuelta, que  como en la factura viene una linea aparte de transporte, que la garantía no cubre el transporte:

1. o pagaba el transporte o no me daban la impresora, y eso que lo compré en una tienda de mi misma ciudad, que estaba dispuesto a recogerla en la tienda, pero me dijeron que el transporte se pagaba si o si.
  2. La impresora llegó mal de fábrica, es decir, te mandan algo defectuoso y te cuesta dinero su error.
  3. la tienda a la que lo compré se les olvidó avisar de la garantía, lo hicieron, me pusieron en contacto con ellos y ahora me dicen que es la primera noticia que tienen.

Me parece una vergüenza que me manden algo mál, que no se me tramite la garantía, que trate con el servicio técnico y me digan que no tenían noticia alguna.

Para la empresa que es y lo que cuesta la impresora es vergonzoso el trato y cómo funciona.

¿Habéis tenido el mismo problema?

la verdad que me3 han entrado ganas de tirarla a la basura, me ha dado siempre problemas de calidad de impresión, capas que no se unen bien... más me hubiera valido comprar una de 400€ que esta basura....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies