mayo77

WTB ultimaker 2 or 2+ ( broken even. )

Posted (edited) · WTB ultimaker 2 or 2+ ( broken even. )

Not looking for an "extended" version just the standard 2 or 2+ working or not.

If not working or needs work please PM me and explain whats wrong with the printer and the price your asking.

Looking for a reasonable price, willing to buy right away.

Will only pay thru paypal.

EDIT:  If this thread is still up, i am still looking so please PM me regardless.

Edited by mayo77

Posted · WTB ultimaker 2 or 2+ ( broken even. )

I have one for sale . Ultimaker2 And I just got this from a client who was not using it. I’ve plugged it in I was successfully able to print to 3-D models when I tried again the same model I had some layer shifting. Not sure if it just needs an adjustment. I also have five rolls of filament if needed. Please let me know would love to sell this. I’m in New Jersey. PayPal works.And I just got this from a client who was not using it. I’ve plugged it in I was successfully able to print to 3-D models when I tried again the same model I had some layer shifting. Not sure if it just needs an adjustment. I also have five rolls of filament if needed. Please let me know would love to sell this. I’m in New Jersey. PayPal works.

CE1447D6-7C09-412B-B091-B1159F72BD8F.jpeg

C2B35C24-1533-47CA-BDE0-8AB6CD5273BC.jpeg

B4058A0E-EC34-49B0-A192-7C8836A1948C.jpeg

Posted (edited) · WTB ultimaker 2 or 2+ ( broken even. )

Unfortunately this deal didn't work out, I'm still currently looking PM me, if you have one for sale.

Edited by mayo77