SjNorris

Monoprice nozzles

Posted · Monoprice nozzles

I have the above printer and wanted a smaller nozzle for it.  Does anyone know what I should be looking for?

All nozzles are not equal.  I purchased some and the stem part is larger than the monoprice one.  It needs to be thinner.

I am looking for smaller to print dollhouse miniatures.  The monoprice comes with a .4, and, they don't make a smaller one

Shelly

No clue, but I just call Monoprice when I'm looking for something, otherwise just find an aftermarket nozzle with the same thread, you could ask monoprice what the thread size is on the nozzle it came with and just find another one that fits it.

There are several Monoprice printers, made by different companies (Monoprice rebadges the printers). So before we can answer, we need to know the full model name.

If I wanted to get a hardened steel nozzle for my Monoprice Ultimate 2, any idea how I could do that? Monoprice does not offer one.

In my quick searching I found the Ultimate 2 is a Weedo F150S, but I did not find info on nozzle type.

Interesting, okay, perhaps I'll try my own advice and ask Monoprice, lol.