Monoprice nozzles

SjNorris

Posted · Monoprice nozzles

I have the above printer and wanted a smaller nozzle for it.  Does anyone know what I should be looking for?

All nozzles are not equal.  I purchased some and the stem part is larger than the monoprice one.  It needs to be thinner.

I am looking for smaller to print dollhouse miniatures.  The monoprice comes with a .4, and, they don't make a smaller one

Shelly

No clue, but I just call Monoprice when I'm looking for something, otherwise just find an aftermarket nozzle with the same thread, you could ask monoprice what the thread size is on the nozzle it came with and just find another one that fits it.

If I wanted to get a hardened steel nozzle for my Monoprice Ultimate 2, any idea how I could do that? Monoprice does not offer one.

In my quick searching I found the Ultimate 2 is a Weedo F150S, but I did not find info on nozzle type.

Interesting, okay, perhaps I'll try my own advice and ask Monoprice, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies