1) you loaded an stl file

2) You added some support blockers

3) Everything was good and it sliced right

4) then you saved it as a project

5) then you loaded the project

6 Now the support blockers are part of the print

Did I get that right?

Posted · Support Blockers are now being seen as printable ??? help

Was @ahoeben correct?  Did you save it as an STL by accident instead of a 3mf file?

If you saved it as a stl file then problem solved but if you saved it as a 3mf file then please upload the 3mf file here and then also if you have the energy, please report the bug in github (you have to create a github account but the rest is easy).  This could be a very recent bug.  This worked for me the last time I tried it (I have a version of cura a few versions ago).

I could create the bug report for you but it's so much better if the devs can ask you questions on github as some of them don't come to the forums much:

https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/issues/

Yes  @ahoeben was correct i did save it as a .stl file format due to me thinking it would save as i saw it all ready to print but i guess when i closed the file opened the NEW .stl file that had the support blocks it showed that it will print them due to thinking that it was apart of the project 

Thanks for helping me and i did unfortunately deleted the original file that did not had the support blocks and such but i was able to remake the whole model in tinker CAD and even make the project even better. 

I very much appreciate your time to help me with my problem that i had 

Thank you @gr5 and @ahoeben

• Like 1