Work Area Location

chaley

Posted · Work Area Location

Hello all,

I have a problem with the print start location. In Cura and Fusion 360 I have to move my design or a downloaded file to the top right of the work area. ( otherwise it starts the print at home) Then when doing that Its seems that it always seem to move at 1/4 scale as if the table dimensions of the print area are off. If I load a Creality 3D Pro file it will start in the center.

I appreciate any all input

Regards,

Chris

Posted · Work Area Location

You can position your part far to the side in CAD and cura will ignore that and center your part every time.

If parts aren't defaulting to the center then something is wrong in your printer settings - see "manage printers".  Make sure the size of your build area is correct and make sure you have the checkbox correct that sets origin in the corner (not the center - that's only for delta printers).