SOLD: Ultimaker 2+ For Sale

Posted (edited) · SOLD: Ultimaker 2+ For Sale

I'm a hobbyist tinkerer, and I'm selling my UM2+ so I can upgrade to a UMS3 to begin working with soluble supports.

My UM2+ is well cared for and in great shape with new Bowden tube, new .80 and .40 nozzles, new PTFE coupler, and a BuildTak spring steel magnetic bed surface (this is a nice upgrade).  It is incredibly reliable.  Once a part is dialed in with the slicer, it prints perfectly every single time.

There is a small chip out of the bottom rear corner of the right side panel, cosmetic only and not really noticeable (see photo), and a few of the LEDs are out.

I print with it almost every day; I'm now printing 12-15 protective face shields per day to donate to hospitals.

The light blue face shields in the pics were printed over the weekend with the .80 nozzle and .40mm layer height.  They take 1:10 each to print.  The gray face mask was printed a few days ago with the .40 nozzle and .20mm layer height.  Both colors are Matterhackers Tough PLA.

$1,500.  I'll pay for FedEx 3-day shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Feel free to call me at (too oh ate) - for won too - 99 six niner if you have any questions.  I'm in Mountain Time.

Gordon

20200407_111203.jpg

20200413_133004.jpg

20200413_132929.jpg

20200413_132632.jpg

20200408_063046.jpg

20200408_170818.jpg

20200413_091456.jpg

20200413_091352.jpg

Edited by Idahobie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies